Terry R. (Bob) White, Jr., PE
Water Resources Engineer
Bio: Mr. White has more than 30 years of experience as a professional engineer. He is familiar with permitting on the County, State, and Federal levels. Mr. White is proficient with all matters relating to water resources engineering including, but not limited to, water quality assessment, stormwater design, wastewater treatment and discharge, water treatment and distribution, and design of water and wastewater systems for industries and municipalities.
Mr. White was instrumental in developing a version of the first stormwater permitting manual (Volume IV) in the State of Florida. He has also been a seminar speaker regarding the performance of Environmental Site Assessments and Hazardous Waste Issues.
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering – University of Florida
- Master of Science, Civil Engineering – University of Colorado
Registration & Certification
- Professional Engineer No. 37390, FL
- Florida DEP Master Stormwater Inspector
- Florida DEP Stormwater Management Instructor